566Fourth of July Singalong

  • roquemoma
    Jun 13, 2008
      The first rehearsal was last Monday but they asked me to recruit more
      children, so anyone is welcome to join up still. Most of the songs
      were familiar patriotic standards, with a few unfamiliar ones thrown
      in. My girls had a great time, everyone was very nice to them. If
      anyone has any questions they can call the number below or email me at
      merrill.rm@..... Here is the info:

      Fourth of July Sing-along: Sing your heart out with the "Spirit of '76
      Choristers." For the past 10 years, Voz Vaqueros, The Singing Men of
      Las Cruces, have invited women, men, and children to join with them in
      their annual July 4 program at Young Park. You and your kids are
      invited to learn and re-learn many of the great patriotic songs of our
      country. Join Monday 7 p.m. rehearsals June 9, 16, 23 and 30 Village
      at Northrise's Morningside building, 2880 Roadrunner Parkway and an
      on-site rehearsal at 7 p.m. July 3 at Young Park. It's all free. Info:
      (575) 635-0197 or e-mail jardengeor@...

      Rachel
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic