550Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Worms and garden snails

  • Amissa Burton
    Apr 30, 2008
      There's a worm farm in Deming if you're up to a field trip ;-)
      I know this may be a dumb question but do we have worms in the dirt
      here ? It is mostly sand where I live. We are doing a kids gardening
      project and need earthworms and garden snails. If you all have any
      advice on how I can find these in Las Cruces I would appreciate the

      **Amissa Burton, RYT **
      " Minds, Like Parachutes, Function Best When Open"
      Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker