549RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Worms and garden snails

  • AMI SEGNA
    Apr 30, 2008

      Walmart has everything! Go to the section where they keep hunting gear, and there should be a small refrigerator (might be behind the counter) with tubs of earthworms. We keep them as special treats for some of our critters. Warning though, the tubs look just like plastic containers of vegetable dip, so you may want to warn any house guests.

      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      From: ritajunk@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:05:56 +0000
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Worms and garden snails

      Hi,
      I know this may be a dumb question but do we have worms in the dirt
      here ? It is mostly sand where I live. We are doing a kids gardening
      project and need earthworms and garden snails. If you all have any
      advice on how I can find these in Las Cruces I would appreciate the
      advice.

      thanks,
      Rita

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic