537Re: new member...

  • Theresa "BK" Larson
    Apr 10 8:12 AM
      We're in the area. WSMR. I have 2 girls at home (16 & 7). There ARE
      some (quite a few, really!) homeschoolers in Las Cruces. A few groups
      get together for Park Days. We're kind of hit & miss in rcving info on
      the activities there and usually find ourselves getting together with
      the El Paso groups. If that's not too far away for you, contact me off-
      line and I'll send you a list of groups there... and if you hear of any
      Las Cruces group happenings, PLEASE feel free to let me know! Maybe we
      can meet up! I can also be contacted at newmeximom@... and check
      that address most often. We had the opportunity to meet several of the
      Las Cruces families thru a notebooking group that met at Branigan
      Library but we grew busy & lost touch. Check with the children's
      librarian there - they probably know the latest gatherings/happenings
      with homeschoolers! Welcome. Looking forward to meeting you on day soon!
      Theresa "BK" Larson

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "kaseycosley"
      <kaseycosley@...> wrote:

      > Hello. We have recently moved to Las Cruces. I have two sons -- ages
      > 7 and almost 11. We are home-schooling here, and have not yet met any
      > other kids their ages. If anyone knows of any home school
      > social/field trips that we could attend, please let me know. My boys
      > are into team sports, art, music, and general boy-play. Good kids who
      > mostly play with each other, but would like some outside friends as
      > well. Thanks!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic