513Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: public school socializing

  • Lisa Jo Elliott
    Feb 1, 2008
      Yippee! We took Iggy out of school today!! He's a homeschooling dude
      once again! You all gave us the push we needed and excellent advice. I'm
      sure you'll see more of Floyd and Iggy at the park.

      If anyone is interested in Earthscouts, we have a yahoo group now.

      Right now, we have three families (about 7 kids). Our first event will
      be on February 9th when we learn about chickens and chicken keeping. If
      you're interested, please join the yahoo group above and come to an
      event. The facilitators are Nora and Jon Simmons, Renee Beltran and
      Floyd and I.

      If you aren't familiar with EarthScouts, their homepage is at
      www.earthscouts.org

      Lisa Jo
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic