51RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Hi

  • Margarita
    Jun 7, 2005
      Hi Melani!

      It's good to hear from you! I agree, socialization is
      a two-sided coin. It is amazing (and scary) what kids
      pick up at school not just from kids but substitute
      teachers. Also, each year is a gamble with teachers.
      Some out there are absolutely phonomenal but you just
      never know what you're going to get and I hate the
      thought of sacrificing a year in the life of my

      I love your answer and the points you bring up. I'm
      going to have to memorize some of it for when I start
      telling people I'm thinking of HS. I haven't really
      told anyone (other than hubby) because I can feel the
      wave of judgement coming as the eyes widen. I'm not
      informed enough yet to defend why I want to do this
      but with the help of this group I plan to get there.

      You are just a wealth of information! Thanks for the
      websites, I'll have plenty of homework to keep me busy
      for now. How do you find the time??

      Thank you so much for the vote of confidence.
      Compliments mean a lot when they come from those we

      Discover Yahoo!