419Re: LEHEA Park Day in Las Cruces

  • yduhigg
    Sep 28, 2007
      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "dinaze1973"
      <dinaze1973@...> wrote:

      > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Please note that our next Park Day (Oct 3rd) will be held at
      Apodaca
      > > Park.
      > >
      > > Yvonne
      > >
      > Hello Yvonne,
      > I am new to Las Cruces and am looking for a homeschool support
      group.
      > Where is Apodaca Park? Do I need to bring anything?
      > Thanks,
      > Pamela

      Welcome to Las Cruces Pamela. Apodaca Park is located on the corner
      of Madrid and Solano (just south of Main). If you need directions
      from a specific part of town, let me know. It's not necessary to
      bring anything. Usually several of us bring some snacks and/or
      drinks and we all share so feel free to bring something if you
      want. We look forward to meeting you.

      Yvonne

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic