403Park Day

  • yduhigg
    Sep 13 1:08 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Please note that on the calendar the location for our Park Day has
      changed. Instead of meeting at Apodaca Park, we will be meeting at
      Sunset Hills Park on the corner of Mars and Lunarridge. Directions:
      Take Del Rey North (street along side of Ashley Furniture), make a
      right on Mars to Lunarridge. The park is on the corner of Mars &
      Lunarridge. For more information contact Yvonne at yduhigg@....

      For those of you that don't know. We meet on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m
      for play time for the kids at the park unless we schedule another
      event or field trip during that time, so please watch the calendar.
      ALL HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.

      Yvonne
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic