37Re: unschooling

  • annamarierw
    Jun 3, 2005
      Melani,
      Thanks for the info..... I agree with you on the Unschooling... I
      would like to have a few curriculum guides,but still not have it so
      structured. There are so many curriculums out there, which one is the
      best?? Most of the people I have talked to say "I depends on which one
      suits you and you family best." Well Duh! That just doesn't help much.
      I can't very well go out and buy all different ones to try them out.
      Sorry I think my frustration is starting to show.LOL
      When is the next time everyone is getting together so I can try to
      make it to Cruces. Can't wait to meet you all.
      Annamarie
      Waldon

      I'm not quite brave enough to completely unschool. I, instead, am a
      fairly
      > eclectic homeschooler. We will use a math curriculum and possibly a
      > spelling/grammar curriculum from time to time. Other than that, we
      are
      > going to read lots of great literature and explore my son's
      interests.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic