337Re: In the spirit of sharing...

  • Katherine
    Aug 8, 2007
      Thanks Sabrina! That is a great website. I never really took the
      time to learn about notebooking, I (incorrectly) assumed it was about
      journaling. I'm excited about using this technique. Thanks again.

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "s_preville"
      <s_preville@...> wrote:

      > Since Katie was sweet enough to share some of her information with
      us,
      > I thought I'd do the same thing. I sat down and took a look
      through my
      > bookmarks and picked out the ones I turn to time and again.
      Hopefully,
      > they'll prove as useful to other as they have to me.
      >
      > We practice notebooking (http://www.notebooking.org will tell you
      > everything you need to get started and a search of yahoo groups
      will
      > turn up a few groups dedicated to it)and unit studies so the links
      are
      > obviously going to favor that approach. I'm also a worksheet
      junkie
      > though so you might find the generators to be handy.
      >
      > Some of the links might be best suited for the lower grades since
      my
      > oldest is only in 4th, but the nice thing about theme units is that
      you
      > can really personalize the content for any age or ability. Plus,
      it's
      > the only way I'd ever get anything done with the two dozen kids it
      > feels like I have running around the house.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic