      From: Stacey
      Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 5:12 PM
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Las Cruces Home School Park Day

      I would so love to come to this and let the boys meet some other homeschoolers there ages, we have been very secured since we've moved here in April, but I work Tuesday nights and I am totally dead on my feet @10am or sleep.  How late are you guys here? And where is this park? Still trying to feel my way around this city? PLMK

      Stacey
      --- In lascruceshomeschool @yahoogroups. com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...> wrote:

      > As a member of this group I have noticed a lot of inquiries about
      > regular get togethers for home school families. I am organizing a Las
      > Cruces Home School Park Day beginning Wednesday, July 18th at 10:00 am
      > at Apodoca Park and will continue every Wednesday while the weather
      > permits. Keep your eye on the calendar and if you have any questions,
      > please contact me at homeschooler@ ...
      >
      > Hope to see a number of you then!!!!!
      >
      > Yvonne

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.