      Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 4:11 PM
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Gym Magic Homeschooling Program

      I just received a message from Christy with Homeschoolers Haven at Gym
      Magic. They will be haveing an information meeting on Wednesday at
      10:30 am (upstairs) It is to explain the program they offer to
      homeschoolers that are interested. I know this is the park day that we
      meet. I would like to go and find out what they are offering. So Sep
      and I will probably not be at the park or we will be there for only
      moments.

      She is a very nice lady and her # 505 202 3399.

      Let me know if anyone is interested.

      How was the Zoo?

      Lori and Sep

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.