      From: "ritajunk@..." <ritajunk@...>
      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:46:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: New in Las Cruces Homeschooling

      Hi Leticia,
      I joined the meetup and then for some reason I was removed from the meetup.
      I have no idea why.  Is she closing the group ?   Actually most of my children and husband are
      already living in our rental in LC and next week we close on a house.  Tomorrow I am flying down
      with the rest of the gang.  Our rental is in Sonoma Ranch.  I would love to meet more homeschoolers.

      take care,
      Rita

      From: "leticiawerner" <leticiawerner@ yahoo.com>

      I recently joined a homeschool group and have attended 2 events. The
      group is organized by Diana, and the website address is:
      http://www.meetup. com/

      Hope to see you around.

      Leticia Werner