258New in Las Cruces Homeschooling

  • starmom00
    Jun 20, 2007
      Hi,
      We are new to Las Cruces and are homeschooling. Are there any groups
      in the Las Cruces area to join ? I am homeschooling a 10 year old, 8
      year old, (3 year old sort of). And possibly some of my older children
      depending on the local schools. Any opinions of the private schools
      would be appreciated. The children are smart and get bored easily.. a
      blessing and a curse. We would love to be part of a local group, we
      need to make some friends on this side of the country.

      thanks
      starmom00
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic