248Re: New Girl in Town

  • roquemoma
    Apr 28, 2007
      Oops, it looks like I should have addressed my last post to Yvette, not
      Leticia. Well this is a reply to Leticia. I'm sure my girls will love
      to meet your daughter. You said you'd like to have some goats and
      chickens, do you have a property picked out yet? What area of town are
      you looking at? We live behind A mountain, and while animals are
      allowed here, not very many of our neighbors have them, so we hope
      nobody complains about us. I hear rumours that there are other
      homeschooling families that live out here, but I haven't been able to
      find them yet. We look forward to meeting you guys!
      Rachel
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic