247Re: Home School Park Day

  • roquemoma
    Apr 28, 2007
      We're busy on Fridays, but any other day should be fine. I can't
      committ to a weekly park day at this point in my life, but I will come
      when I can. Also, you (and anyone else who's interested) should check
      out the Meetup.com website, and look for homeschool meetups in Las
      Cruces. There's a great lady, Dianna, who has been organizing weekly
      park days and field trips. There are several families with preschool
      age children like your son that attend those park days.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic