245Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: New Girl in Town

  • Leticia Werner
    Apr 27, 2007
      Rachel,

      Thanks for your welcome, you don't know how happy that makes me.  I wasn't sure I would get a response.  Thanks.  I understand "busy," we are pretty much going through that ourselves with the moving and selling of our home, that we've been living in for the past 10 years. It's a task, I'll tell you.

      How nice that you have chickens and goats.  I'd like to get some chickens/goats myself, once we get situated.  I love goat cheese, never made it myself, but would like to learn the process.

      A park day would be a great start.  I don't know the name of the park, but there is a very nice one off of Hadley.  It's the area where different baseball, soccer teams play.  This place has shaded picnic tables and a large area for our kids to play.  I've been there several times and my daughter always wants to return.

      I am looking forward to meeting you and your children.

      Sincerely,
      Leticia Werner

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic