213RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Monthly Meetings

  • melissa hart
    Aug 21, 2006
      thanks

      Melani Daves Moore <meldamo@...> wrote:
      OK, the history and Five-in-a-Row co-ops are in El Paso. The co-op with the
      field trips (maze, fair, El Paso Electric) have their meetings at the
      Mesilla Park Rec Center in Las Cruces. PE is in Las Cruces. The first PE
      is tomorrow, Aug. 21, at Spitz Park. I got a detailed PE schedule in the
      mail, so if you have specific questions about PE, let me know.

      I know it's confusing. I'll try to email updates as I get them.

      Melani

      Do you Yahoo!?