211Re: Monthly Meetings

  • annamarierw
    Aug 20 10:19 AM
      Actually I am not sure about the P.E.
      I thought that the co-op was in Las Cruces?? I am not sure now.... Do
      you actually know for sure that it is in El Paso? One of the events is
      @ the Mesilla Park Recreation Center and one is @ the El Paso Electric
      company which I am pretty sure are both here. Also they talked about
      the corn maze which is here and the fair. Any info that you come across
      please let me know. Also could I send you a personal e-mail to ask you
      a few questions? If not I understand. Just wanted to ask you a few
      questions that are not related to the group.

      Annamarie
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic