210Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Monthly Meetings

  • melissa hart
    Aug 16, 2006
      Hello Annamarie,
      I have two boys: Kardal is 9 years old, and Kyan is just 13 months. Yes I read about the co-op stuff for the fall, but it's in ElPaso so we probably wont participate in that. However, I am interested in the P.E. group, and attending the monthy meetings, and other things here, and there. I know that the monthly meetings are held at the Mesilla Valley Rec Center , and I belive that it is the 3rd Friday of the month, but I am not sure of the time, do you know? Anyway, I look forward to meeting you.

      annamarierw <annamarierw@...> wrote:
      Hi Melissa,
      Welcome to the group My name is Annamarie, I have 2 daughters one
      7 and one 5. How old are your little ones can't wait to meet you. Have
      you heard of the co-op stuff that is going on??

      Do you Yahoo!?