192Story of The World History Co-op For Fall

  • Amissa Burton
    Jul 13 4:02 PM
      I will be hosting a Story of the World Volume 1 History based co-op in the fall.  It will be once a month and project oriented.  In other words we'll get together and do those messy, unusual art supply projects that we tend to skip over at home.  All ages are welcome as long as they have the the skill levels to participate.  If you're interested, please join my Yahoo group here:
      Or email me at foodietx@... for more info.
      Thank you,
      Amissa Burton

      **Amissa- Yoga Addicted, Homeschooling Mommy of 2**
           "Minds, like parachutes, function best when open."
      Lilypie Baby Ticker
       Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker