188New Member

  • moonmomma55
    Jul 6, 2006
      Hello all,
      My name is Melissa we moved to Las Cruces last October. After a lot of
      frustration with the public schools here, we have decided to
      homeschool. It is something that my husband and I have been concidering
      for quite some time. This year we are taking the plunge. We have two
      boys Kardal is 9 and Kyan is almost a year. This is a really big step
      and we sure can use some support. I heard that this group has monthly
      meetings. Do you still meet throughout the summer? Where can I find a
      schedual of meeting times and places?
      Thank You
      Melissa
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic