186New Member Intro

  • Amissa Burton
    Jun 26 7:21 AM
      Hi!
      My name is Amissa, we actually live in El Paso, on the West side. We
      come to Las Cruces almost weekly to shop. I love the Mountain View Co-
      op! We just moved to El Paso in March. I'm from Dallas, my husband
      is originally from here. I have a 6 yo dd and a 3 yo ds. They have
      always been homeschooled ;-) I also taught in public schools and was
      in special ed for awhile. I'm a yoga teacher, and hopefully will be
      finished with my home studio so I can start classes by September. I
      teach all ages, including kids, Prenatal and Postnatal, as well as a
      Family Yoga class. I'm also a Girl Scout leader... LOL I like to
      stay busy... We go to the UU here in El Paso... and love it. I plan
      on hosting several co-ops in the Fall. I've already planned a 3-7 yr
      old one and I will be planning a once a month History themed one
      (based on Story of the World) and I'm hoping to start a Roots and
      Shoots Group as well (which would take care of Science! LOL) Maybe a
      Book Club too....
      We enjoyed a large homeschool group in Dallas and had lots of
      opprtunity for co-ops and field trips and I'm pretty pro-active, so I
      can't wait to have those resources here!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic