179Re: [lascruceshomeschool] new to the group

  • AMI SEGNA
    Apr 25, 2006
      I'm curious, what does she do? Does she help with resources, etc.? There's
      such an antagonistic attitude here, it is nice to hear that's not all of NM.
      I know Senator Rawson, who I believe is Cruces, homeschools his kids, so
      that may have something to do with it!