160Re: new member

    Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Ami,

      My daughter is 6 years old. We also go to a homeschool coop that
      meets at Mesilla Park Community Center on Bell on the third Friday of
      each month at 10:30 am. There are all ages, but not really any 16 and
      up as far as I recall, but if you are interested the March meeting is
      coming up soon (although it is quite a drive from Alamagordo).

      Bruce
      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "ami segna"
      <amisegna1@...> wrote:

      > I am homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter. We do foster care and
      are hoping to adopt, we'll homeschool any kids we get long-term. There
      is a mix on our yahoo group, and I see all ages at the library, where
      I work.

      > Thanks for the welcome! How old are yours?

      Cruces to
      > > shop anyway!) Who knows, if we get a little bigger, maybe we can
      plan
      > > some things together! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

      auto insurance
      > Mexico dove hunting Call mexico Mexico dental care

      Service.