157Re: bruce and mary

    Feb 23, 2006
      Hi Melani,

      Sorry to hear that Brishen was ill. Hopefully, he's all better now.

      We had presentations on Japan and Canada and played some winter
      Olympic sports. Bobsledding with red wagons racing each other.
      Hockey with hockey sticks and balls. Etc.

      The Canada presentation went well. I showed off my winter coat that I
      would wear half the year and Penelope's snow pants. We talked about
      the money, government, a brief overview of the history, etc. It
      seemed to be well recieved and the kids asked some great questions.

      Thanks for asking,

      Bruce

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Melani Daves Moore"
      <meldamo@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Bruce and Mary. How did your Canada presentation go? I'm sorry we
      > missed it, but Brishen had a fever and needed to stay close to home.
      Were
      > there other country presentations?
      >
      > Melani

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic