      From: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amisegna
      Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:36 PM
      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] new member

      Hi! My name is Ami Segna, and I am the moderator of
      alamogordohomeschoolers at Yahoo - also a small group, just getting
      started. I am the Children's Librarian at the Alamogordo Public
      Library, as well as a homeschooling Mom and former public school
      teacher. I'm hoping our groups can share info about opportunities in
      our respective areas, since we are so close (and we all go to Cruces to
      shop anyway!) Who knows, if we get a little bigger, maybe we can plan
      some things together! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

      Yahoo! Groups Links