139Saturday

  • Margarita
    Dec 17, 2005
      Hi Corinne,

      I wish I'd been able to meet you this Saturday! I was catching up with
      house work when my husband informed me he was going to the park with
      Kateri. Since it was just after noon I didn't mention he might meet
      some homeschoolers or he would've introduced himself (sorry, he's Bob,
      btw.) They we're gone for hours and hours but she was very happy when
      she got home and told me she played with "a girl named Erin". I'm
      sorry Erin didn't have a playmate her age at the park today but please
      tell her Kateri sends her a hug and that she absolutely made her
      weekend! :) Thanks!
      Hope to meet you next time,

      Margarita
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic