135Re: Hi all

  • aerinsmammy
    Dec 12, 2005
      I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
      site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
      Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
      would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
      Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
      Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
      So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
      more playdays!

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

      > Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
      > Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
      > OK.... SOOOO.....
      >
      > 2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic