127Re: Hi all

  • Margarita
    Dec 7, 2005
      Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
      join in and meet some experienced families. The
      weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
      might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
      the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
      directions. :)

      Margarita

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic