125Re: Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Dec 7, 2005
      Sounds great,
      we could either get together at a park or on a warm day come out to
      my house to see all the animals. We have a whole zoo here. 5 horses,
      2 pygmy goats,12 chickens,2 rabbits,2 parakeets,7 frogs,2 kittens,1
      turtle,1 Iguana and 1 dog. I told Skyler and Taylor, they are sooo
      excited and can't wait to meet Erin. My girls are great with little
      ones too, they have small cousins. Do you know if there is anyone
      else that has kids of similar age that would like to come?

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "aerinsmammy"
      <jdangina@m...> wrote:

      > Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
      > togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
      > together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month
      old girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right
      now... just let me know. Thanks, Corinne
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic