122Re: New Homeschooler

  • aerinsmammy
    Nov 29, 2005
      Thank you!! We're going to try to be there tomorrow for PE, and
      Friday's trip as well - I have an 11-month-old as well as a 5-year-
      old so things are sometimes hectic for me. Thanks for the
      information - and I hope Erin and I will meet you soon!
      Thanks,
      Corinne

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Melani Daves Moore"
      <meldamo@c...> wrote:

      > There is a field trip this Friday at City of the Rocks. Everyone
      is meeting
      > at the visitor's center at 1pm to watch a short film and then the
      kids will
      > play. Some are going up early to eat a picnic lunch. I'm not
      sure yet if
      > we are going.
      >
      > I've not been to the bowling alley, so I can't help you out
      there. You
      > could probably ask at the front desk where the homeschool group
      is. PE
      > this week (and last week) is at 3 Crosses Park, which is just a
      few minutes
      > from Spitz park. They are meeting there to play basketball.
      After this
      > week will be a break from PE for the holidays. There also won't
      be coop
      > this month.
      >
      > I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time finding people! I
      attend what
      > I can, but my 2-year-old keeps us from PE a lot of the time. It's
      hard to
      > keep her awake during that time of the day. Feel free to email me
      anytime
      > you want an update!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic