121RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler

    Nov 29, 2005
      There is a field trip this Friday at City of the Rocks. Everyone is meeting
      at the visitor's center at 1pm to watch a short film and then the kids will
      play. Some are going up early to eat a picnic lunch. I'm not sure yet if
      we are going.

      I've not been to the bowling alley, so I can't help you out there. You
      could probably ask at the front desk where the homeschool group is. PE
      this week (and last week) is at 3 Crosses Park, which is just a few minutes
      from Spitz park. They are meeting there to play basketball. After this
      week will be a break from PE for the holidays. There also won't be coop
      this month.

      I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time finding people! I attend what
      I can, but my 2-year-old keeps us from PE a lot of the time. It's hard to
      keep her awake during that time of the day. Feel free to email me anytime
      you want an update!
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic