109RE: [lascruceshomeschool] New Homeschooler

    Nov 9, 2005
      These are the events I know of:

      1st Friday-field trip (time and place varies)
      2nd Friday-bowling at Sun Lanes 12:30 until 2:30 for $3.50
      3rd Friday-co-op at 10am unitl 1:30ish at Mesilla Park Rec. Center, bring
      sack lunch
      **next week it starts at 9am because a lady is coming to speak about
      India
      Every Monday and Wednesday-PE from 11:45 until 12:30, usually at Spitz Park

      PE usually includes preschoolers through teenagers. For all of the above
      events, you are free to just show up.

      There is also an Evangelical Christian group that is very active. I don't
      have their schedule. I know that they have sign ups soon for Spring
      classes.

      Let me know if you need more details! Welcome to the fun world of
      homeschooling!

      Melani
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic