108Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler

  • Tawny Widmer
    Nov 9, 2005
      Hi Bruce,

      My daughter is 11 almost 12.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Tawny

      huhmannb <bhuhmann@...> wrote:
      Hi Tawny,

      What age is your daughter.  Mine is almost 6 years years old.  There
      is a group that meets on the third Friday of every month as well as
      some other groups -- one that meets Wednesdays for PE activities for
      example, that I am aware of.

      Bruce

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "tawnyw19" <tawnyw19@y...>