No activity in last 7 days
Affirmation: Gay and Lesbian Mormons Los Angeles Chapter. Subscribe to this list to find out about the latest events and happenings in the Los Angeles Chapter. Affirmation Los Angeles is a community for gay and lesbian Mormons and their friends, inclusive of the LDS, GLDS, or RLDS movements. You do not have to be a member of the Los Angeles Chapter to participate in this list, nor do you have to be gay or Mormon. Everyone over 18 years of age is welcome. This list is meant to be an information clearing house, but discussion of relevant topics is encouraged. Gay, Mormon, BYU, ward, and stake issues; we have all been there. Though the LA Chapter no longer meets regularly, our on-line group is going strong. Sign on, discuss timely issues or simply meet a new friend!
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Jun 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.