new member

  • Will Yungk <ch546918467@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi my name is Will Yungk I live in Enfield Ct. I am a 20 year member
      of the Ct Trolley museum.At present time I have a few HO Walthers and
      Labelle trolleies. I would like
      to get into G scale traction if I can ever find the time. Will
    • Jan Girardot
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2003
        At 4:58 PM +0000 1/1/03, Will Yungk <ch546918467@...> wrote:
        >Hi my name is Will Yungk I live in Enfield Ct. I am a 20 year member
        >of the Ct Trolley museum.At present time I have a few HO Walthers and
        >Labelle trolleies. I would like
        >to get into G scale traction if I can ever find the time. Will

        Welcome, Will;

        I would think you might want to start with a Bachmann open car or two.
        As you may know some have kitbashed two of these into a very good-
        looking Connecticut open car. Keep us posted as to your progress.

        . . . Jan
        Moderator, LST