Today in RR History

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 51 , May 16 5:53 AM
      Off-Topic but perhaps of interest:

      May 16, 1881 The world's first electric trolley to receive a large public viewing is demonstrated at a trade fair in Lichterfelder, Germany (near Berlin).

      Mark Tomlonson
    • Mike Brown
      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 22, 2012
        Christof

        I started that as a means to get more storage for photos as Yahoo were so mean on the amount available, unfortunately nobody was interested in it so I abandoned it.

        Mike

        On 22 Jun 2012, at 18:02, Jan Girardot wrote:

        On 6/22/12 8:32 AM, Christof Henseler wrote:

        Jan,

        I'm afraid you didn't read my message well. I didn't speak about the largescaleTrolley yahoogroup.
        If I look at the start page of http://largescaletrolley.freeforums.org.cn/
        I think it is a wonderful offer, but it was founded in mid 2010 and the last two postings were in January 2011 and mine yesterday.
        I feel it's a pity.

        Yours sincerely,

        Ah, so you were referring to a forum that "spun off" from our Yahoo Group, back in 2010. I think it had to do with of photos: anyone else remember?

        . . . Jan