NWSL Carpet Drive on ebay

  • thegreatthirdrail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      There's a couple of G scale size-appropriate NWSL Magic Carpet Drives currently available on eBay. Usual disclaimer, not my stuff, no financial interests, blah, blah, blah....

      Item number for one of them is 200592908016

      Some people in the past have not liked the Carpet Drives, but I've personally had good success with them in the past.

      Happy bidding
      John C/Chicago