CERA book issue

  • TrolleycarFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi all,

            I have been a sustaining member of the CERA for at least ten years.
       Back in March I received the book KEYSTONE STATE TRACTION (CERA#142)
       I e-mailed the CERA and told them that the book had printing issues. I received
      a replacement copy. I had to return both books. When I e-mailed the CERA
      if they received them-no reply. When I e-mailed them at least three times the
      beginning of April I have not heard a word from them.
            I'm so frustrated with the CERA I sent in my membership renewal and told
      them I will decline from being a member until I get my book for the year I
      was a member.
            I wanted to let all of you know about this and if you can help I would
      appreciate it.

      Mike K