Bachmann Single Truck Closed Car conversion kit

  • Dennis Paulson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      Light Rail Products has a great looking conversion kit for the
      Bachmann closed trolley , and several other new products also .
      And more is needed for the large scale trolley field of interest .

      Spring is comeing , but untill then , the motorman on your streetcars
      would appreciate some cover from the weather .

      Nice work LRP
    • Bryan Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        Nice looking products. I am especially drawn to the headlight and
        compressor.
        Thanks Karl!