Speaking of Power Trucks......

  • electroliner805
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      Found this on the 1:20.3 board,, might be of use to someone here.

      Hi Everyone
      I'm leaving the world of "large scale" to focus on P:24, prototype,
      scale modeling in 1:24. As a result, I have several items which are
      likely to by of use/interest by the members of this group.

      I am offering several sets of power trucks and power blocks, as well
      as a trolley car built from a Bachmann coach. The power is as
      follows :
      2-NWSL Carpet Drives, 26" diameter wheels (Perfect for "critters")
      4-NWSL Power blocks, 2 powered, 2 dummy
      3-MDC Power blocks
      All have minimal to no use at all.

      The trolley is a standard Bachmann coach, with a custom built front
      end, pilot, and trucks. Powered unit with a can motor. Does not have a
      trolley pole, but the base for mounting one is there.

      Photos of all these items are in a photo album entitled Power 4 Sale.

      I'd like to sell everything in one lot if possible, or at least break
      it down to the power trucks and the trolley.

      Interested parties please make offer and contact me off-list at
      FoxValley@...

      Thank you all.
      John