1200 interurban

  • Ray Webster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Well, after some trials, I got the end master to cast. The problem I
      had was, the vents were not oriented properly to allow the resin to be
      pushed back into the mold under pressure. With that worked out I have
      cast two ends perfectly. I have added a folder in the "1200 wooden
      interurban" file called "1200 body". This is two pics of the sides and
      ends together. I am very happy with the result, although amazed at
      just how big these cars were. It is 20 5/8" over the anti climbers. I
      have also started building some of the underbody detail.

      I will keep you up-dated as things progress

      Ray Webster