Fwd: Re: Introduction to the Group

  • Jan Girardot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Fwd: Re: Introduction to the Group

      Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:38:50 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Clark Silliman <bayrische@...>

      Name:    Clark Silliman
      Town or City:  Seattle, WA
      Scale(s) modelled:   1:22.5 (LGB)
      Favorite prototypes:   LGB 2035/3500 and 2035/3600 Trams.  I have thirteen on my layout, some powered, some dummy.
      Amount of trackage under wire:  None, as I run my LGB trams on track power (so in this sense I'm not a purist, I suppose).  My layout is a seasonal one, up from Thanksgiving through March, so I haven't thought it worth the effort to put up the overhead catenary, only to take it down again.  BTW, I formerly operated (drove) trackless trolleybuses in Seattle, one of only five cities left in North America still operating a fleet of trackless trolleybuses, so I'm familiar with operating "under the wire."
    • RnDUnique@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Welcome to the group Clark!

        I sent you an email last night since I live east of Renton.  I hope you get in touch.

        Dave VanderWal