Fwd: Emailing: www.scalefigures.com

  • Jan Girardot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      >From: "tazman03" <tazman03@...>
      >
      > These look really good.....
      >
      >Shortcut to: http://www.scalefigures.com/
    • Mark Tomlonson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- Jan Girardot <janandpat@...> wrote:

        > >From: "tazman03" <tazman03@...>
        > >
        > > These look really good.....
        > >
        > >Shortcut to: http://www.scalefigures.com/

        I think the HO Scale figures were marketed at one time
        by SS Ltd. I think I've also seen the 1:22.5 figures
        offered before as well. With items like these, reruns
        are called for. I'm glad to see someone giving it a
        try.

        Mark Tomlonson

        =====
        History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark.

        - - - Lord John Whorfin "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across the Eighth Dimension"

        http://mail.yahoo.com