Parlor Car

  • George R. Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hello, all. Just thought I'd let everybody know that I have purchased the parlor car shown in Phil Elverd's photos and am in the process of detailing and finishing it to my roads specs. It will have the same color scheme as freight motor 751, shown in the log-on pic at this site.

      I will try to persuade Bob Kutella to take and post some digital pics of the progress I'm making every so often.

      It is really a beautiful car!

      George
    • RnDUnique@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 7:21 AM
        In a message dated 03/01/2004 2:26:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, IRYANDTCO@... writes:

        Hello, all. Just thought I'd let everybody know that I have purchased the parlor car shown in Phil Elverd's photos and am in the process of detailing and finishing it to my roads specs. It will have the same color scheme as freight motor 751, shown in the log-on pic at this site.

        I will try to persuade Bob Kutella to take and post some digital pics of the progress I'm making every so often.

        It is really a beautiful car!

        George

        As I recall, this was fairly pricey, but really looked great in the pics.  So......how long did you have to wait for it?

        Dave
      • George R. Clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 3:36 PM
          --- In largescaleTrolley@yahoogroups.com, RnDUnique@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 03/01/2004 2:26:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          > IRYANDTCO@w... writes:
          >
          > > Hello, all. Just thought I'd let everybody know that I have purchased the
          > > parlor car shown in Phil Elverd's photos and am in the process of detailing
          > > and finishing it to my roads specs. It will have the same color scheme as
          > > freight motor 751, shown in the log-on pic at this site.
          > >
          > > I will try to persuade Bob Kutella to take and post some digital pics of the
          > > progress I'm making every so often.
          > >
          > > It is really a beautiful car!
          > >
          > > George
          > >

          > As I recall, this was fairly pricey, but really looked great in the pics.
          > So......how long did you have to wait for it?
          >
          > Dave

          It took about 2 weeks to get both packages: he sent it that way because of weight and customs considerations.
          George