Re: Posted a couple of garage photos

  • Bryan Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2003
      Dave let me belatedly say I share your enthusiasm. Looks like there
      will be plenty of opportunity for building that dream layout.
      by the way when driving into the garage does one need to inhale to
      squeeze in. I can see my wife having a new excuse for not putting
      the van away!
      looking good
      bryan anderson
    • RnDUnique@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
        Wellllll, that was part of the impetus for getting this project underway - garage access.  It seems that the only vehicle that there is room for is my sports car.  Wife's van sits outside as you see in first photo.  She would like it inside........
      • ken blackburn
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
          Hi Dave,

          Thanks for sharing the photos...........it looks like you'll have the
          "Garage Mahal" when you're finished!!!!

          By the way, what sportscar do you have hidden away.......I have a toy myself

          Ken Blackburn
          Brantford, Ontario
          Canada

        • Dave VanderWal
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
            My particular sportscar is a 2001 Honda S-2000 in Spa Yellow. What a
            sweet machine! Today the roof deck was all laid. So far going
            extremely well. We gave ourselves tomorrow off and will hit it again
            on Wednesday. More later.

            Dave
          • ken blackburn
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
              Hi Dave,

              OOOOOOoooo!!!!!!! NIce wheels......I hope you're keeping the revs up!!!!
              I have a '70 Lotus Europa

              A well deserved rest at that!!!

              Look forward to more photos

              Ken Blackburn
              Brantford, Ontario
              Canada

            • dpotter65@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
                Ken, you got the wrong Dave. David Potter, Albuquerque