Availability of TrolleyCars in "G"

  • Jim Holland
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
      Greetings!

      I have a Walther's Large Scale Catalog from several years ago and very
      little outside of Bachmann is listed as a source of "G" Scale
      trolleycars.

      Could someone please point me in the right direction for more
      information concerning "G"--Scale Trolleycars?

      THANKS!

      James B. Holland

      Pittsburgh Railways Company (PRCo), 1930 -- 1950
      To e-mail privately, please click here: mailto:pghpcc@...
      N.M.R.A. Life member #2190; http://www.mcs.net:80/~weyand/nmra/
    • fgraham105@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
        The only G scale trolleys I know of besides Bachmann and scratch builds are
        LGB.

        Rumor has it that Aristo Craft is thinking about a 1:29 PCC. Sure hope they
        don't wait too long to do it.

        Frank
        Ocala, FL
      • Jan Girardot
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000

          to which Frank in Ocala, FL <FGraham105@...> replied...

          >Rumor has it that Aristo Craft is thinking about a 1:29 PCC. Sure hope they
          >don't wait too long to do it.

          Frank, any idea which prototype they're using? Jan
          girardot@...
          in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, The Spa in the Mountains

        • fgraham105@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
            I think Phila.

            Frank