European Trams

  • Stephen Morrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hello all from a new member.

      I thought you may like to know about a group I have been running for
      a few months now called 'eurotrams', which is building up into a
      fairly large picture archive of tramways in europe. I have had
      messages from numerous modellers about how it has helped them with
      livery/detail points and other bits and pieces.
      The group, like this one, is public and everyone is welcome to come
      along and have a look.
      It is available at: http://www.egroups.com/group/eurotrams, or just
      hunt down 'eurotrams' in the e-groups search!

      Stephen Morrey
      Group Moderator
      Eurotrams