1/2" to 1' streetcar truck sideframes

  • John Nelligan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      I am in search of some model sideframes in 1/2" to 1' scale for
      electric streetcar trucks. In particular, the Brill 21E, the Peckham
      Standard, the Bemis 26 or the Lord Baltimore. I have tried to do
      business with MTS in Shrewsbury, England, but in spite of sending
      money in Septrmber of 1998 for a 1:24 Brill 21E RTR truck, I still
      have not received it and my recent correspondence has gone
      unanswered.
      Would any of you know of a domestic vendor for these sideframes at
      this scale? I will appreciate any information I could obtain on this.

      Thank you.

      John Nelligan, G.P.
      South New Bunstonton Electric Street Railway
      1033 Arbor Court
      Mount Prospect, IL 60056
      JohnN87774@...